« Return to job listings
If you love to create solutions to business problems with PHP code, we’ve got a great opportunity for you. Working in a team of 6 developers using an agile style development method, you’ll create meaningful solutions for a growing business. We want someone who understands the business case and enhances the solutions rather than just writing code. If you have strong experience and a strong desire to contribute through personal and team contributions, we want to talk to you.
In HR speak, that means we want you to:
- Modify and develop software based on user needs.
- Balance multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- Define objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Ensure system performance.
- Collaborate with developers, analyst, and users.
- Knowledge of data base structures and application development equivalent to a two year college degree.
- Strong experience with PHP and/or other development languages.
- Strong understand of SQL Language (MySQL or MS SQL experience preferred)
The following experience is preferred but not required:
- Basic server administration
- Experience developing ecommerce solutions
- Apache web server configuration
Work requires three to five years in software development environment
Come join the Geiger business family, the largest family owned Promotional Product Distributor, in Lewiston, ME. Pay Range:
Based on Experience
Department: Information Technology
Location: Lewiston, ME
Status: Full Time Regular
Work Hours: Regular Business Hours
Apply now for this job »