« Return to job listings
Business Development Manager (Internal Applicants Only)
How would you like to be part of a team that manages many successful corporate fulfillment programs for some of the most well-known brands?
Corporate programs division of Geiger has extensive experience in brand management, product sourcing graphic services website development, inventory management and fulfillment. We are looking for a Business Development Manager who would like to help develop new and existing large client relationships, and manage the overall process between client and Geiger throughout the proposal cycle.
If you have marketing experience and a strong desire to contribute through personal and team contributions, we want to talk to you.
• Provide quality, timely responses to client provided requests for proposals - Write and edit customer RFI’s (request for information), RFP’s (request for proposal) and RFQ’s (request for quote)
• Produce Geiger generated proposals to respond to client requests or for preliminary client review
• Provide detailed prospect analysis to determine projected sales, margins, services to be provided and inventory requirements
• Develop pricing models to support proposal responses
• Product sourcing, procurement of special quotes and the presentation of product samples
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing or knowledge equivalent to a four-year degree
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of personal computers, specifically with e-mail, spreadsheet, and word processing applications
• Work requires 3 – 5 years of related experience in a marketing or sales environment
• Promotional product industry experience is preferred
Department: Corporate Programs
Location: Lewiston, ME
Status: Full Time Regular
Work Hours: Business Hours
Apply now for this job »