« Return to job listings
Product Data Specialist
Come join the Geiger business family, the largest family owned Promotional Product Distributor, in Lewiston, ME.
If you are dependable, energetic, have strong data entry skills, and are eager to learn, we want to hear from you. Working in a small team environment, you will be applying continuous improvement tools and concepts, be responsible for entering accurate and completed product information, have responsibilities for item set-up and maintenance in the PIM (Product Information Management). If you have strong experience and a strong desire to contribute through personal and team contributions, we want to talk to you.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Item set-up configuring products for all integrated applications
• Perform product maintenance, including canceling items, maintaining sale items, updating pricing, and updating general product information in PIM.
• Work with external contractors as a back up to Product Data Supervisor to answer product data questions
• Duties require knowledge equivalent to two years of college
• Proficiency in math, writing, and Excel, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Two years related experience
Department: IT-Product Data
Location: Lewiston, ME
Status: Full Time Regular
Work Hours: M-F Regular Business Hours
Apply now for this job »