« Return to job listings
Customer Resolution Specialist
Under supervision of the Sales Team Supervisor, associate will perform claims resolution for Crestline customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Process and adjudicate claims concerning customer dissatisfaction with products or delivery.
* Assess responsibility of customer, Crestline, supplier and shipper and negotiate with each party so each contribute to an outcome satisfactory to the customer.
* Resolutions will include issuing credits up to authorized dollar caps, and approving redo orders up to authorized dollar cap.
* Provide feedback to management and Crestline Promotional Products Consultants on claims performance of vendors
* Provide back-up role for Accounts Receivable position including processing credit card requests and researching potentially fraudulent orders.
Duties require knowledge of office procedures, data entry, basic math, and customer relation skills.
Specialized knowledge of credit and collection procedures.
Work requires one to two years of customer relations.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Department: Total Care
Location: Lewiston, ME
Status: Full Time Regular
Work Hours: M - F 8:30 - 5:00
Apply now for this job »